With under 48 hours to go the special day is fast approaching!
Preparations are well under way now, and the anticipation is building. We have been lucky enough to receive some fabulous raffle prize donations as well as having some brilliant companies sponsor all of our classes. Your class sponsors are (in no particular order):
Farrier Sean Mooney
Peterlee Electrical Wholesale Ltd
West Way Vets
Samantha Brown Dressage
New Century Saddlery
Pet ‘N’ Pony
York Camera Mart
Neil Fenton of G Fenton and sons
Lee Sunter of Sunter Brothers Ltd
Don’t forget prize money is as follows: 1st – £50, 2nd – £30, 3rd – £15, 4th – £5
(Ran under British Show jumping rules. Rule 76.6 is in place. All remaining prize money will go straight back to the charity. Prize money for classes 2-10 only.Rosettes 1st to 6th place)
We have lots planned, from an amazing array of stalls including ;
Paige’s Beauty – Nail Bar 💅🏻
Essential – Holistic Therapies 💆🏼💆🏻♂️
Julius the Horse Simulator(available between 10-12am & 1-3pm)🐴
Fairytale Accessories – Jewellery & Hairbows 🎀 💎
Studio B – Fashion & Accessories 👗👠
J&K Crafts – Pet Crafts 🐶
Crafty Diamond – Equestrian Store 🐴
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum – Handmade Tweed Crafts 🛍
The Body Shop at Home – Body Shop
Fingers & Thumbs – Crafts☝🏼👍🏼
Georgia Johnson Illustrator – Illustration Arts and Crafts 🎨
Gillian Avery – Wooden Handcrafts
Leamside Equestrian – Cake & Bake Stall 🍰
Funtime Faces by Stacey – Face Painter 🎨 👩🎨 👩🏼🎤
Sweet Stall 🍭🍬
Donut Stall 🍩
D & G Catering🍟🥓🍔
Precision Coaching – Penalty Shoot Out ⚽️ 🥅
Pony Rides (available between 10-12am & 1-3pm) 🐎🦄
Fairground Rides 🎡🎢
Name the Bear🐻
Signed Newcastle Shirt – to highest bidder.⚽️
Also Rainbows and Flowers Annual Wrsitbands🌺🌈🎗
Below are a few points to bare in mind for the day…..
* The bottom field (first turning on your left as you come down the track) will be open for cars only. All cars are to be parked in the field. No cars are to be parked at the top as we are allowing as much space as possible for trailers and horse boxes.
* Horseboxes and trailers are to park as sign posted at the top gate. There will be a field open also as an overflow car park (this will be clearly sign posted). Please be as thoughtful as possible when parking your horsebox/trailer as we expect this to be a very busy day.
* Entries are accepted on the day. Class entries are based on first come first served basis and classes are capped at 40 entries per class.
* Please note there will be no refunds or class swaps on the day. Also no tabs will be ran, all classes are to be paid up front. Please remember what the day is all about, it is all for charity and in memory of the amazing Emma Noble.
* We can ONLY accept CASH on the day for entries and raffle tickets. No cheques, PayPal or credit/debit card can be accepted. Sorry for any inconvenience.
* We will be putting together a FAQ together for all competitors to view via the Facebook page and website tomorrow. This will give you a little more information about the classes, including the rules for the accumulator and pairs class.
* Gates open for trade stands and competitors from 8.30am.
* Please no dogs on the property. Sorry for any inconvenience.
* Competition wear is to be worn in all classes.
* If you do require and more information regarding the day. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
A couple of FAQ’s and rules for the day – Here – FAQ’s and Rules